Where will you work?
Worldline is a global player and market leader in the transactional services industry based in Brussels. WL provide high-tech services, consulting, system integration and managed operations to deliver business outcomes globally.
Within this multinational organization, the Ecom Team is looking for a dynamic and motivated young professional with strong communicative skills and a high sense of
responsibility! We are currently working in a 50/50 hybrid model.
What will you do?
As Digital Account Officer in Ecommerce, you are in charge of managing digitally a portfolio of E-com customers (Small/Medium) by getting regularly in touch with them by phone/communication platforms (Teams) and social media. You could also take part to some customers events if necessary.
You are responsible for retaining our existing Ecom merchants (Small & Medium segment), helping them grow (by identifying up & cross sell opportunities) and managing their needs.
You work on the basis of set goalsand performant tools to guide you through the retention/selling process.
· We’re sure you are customer oriented, flexible and have a team spirit. You have a junior profile? no worries, we strongly believe in people with potential !
· These following skills are also essential:
- Passion for communication (listening, negotiating and convincing are your middle name)
- You have a nose for commercial opportunities (up& cross sell)
- You can listen to the customer’s needs and convert pain points in opportunities
- Result driven
- Reaching and overreaching your targets are a game you like to play.
- Administration preciseness & follow-up of your sales activities in a CRM is a key ability
- You are open to learn (internal/external trainings based on your needs to fulfill your daily job)
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English (at least two of the three)
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field / first Sales experience is an asset
What’s in it for you?
Working at this people-oriented company is above allchoosing an exciting job. On top
of that, we offer a large number of training hours and acareer path open to career evolution
You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and a verycompetitive package including :
an attractive salary, a monthly bonus, meal vouchers,company phone, laptop, etc.
Are you up for the challenge?
This job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a DigitalAccount Officer who can focus his energy on the targets, ensure results andeffectively communicate to all stakeholders. So, if you’re interested, don’thesitate to apply!