Where will you work?
Worldline is a global player and market leader in the transactional services industry based in Brussels. WL provide high-tech services, consulting, system integration and managed operations to deliver business outcomes globally.
Within this multinational organization, the Ecom Team is looking for a dynamic and motivated young professional with strong communicative skills and a high sense of
responsibility! We are currently working in a 50/50 hybrid model.
What will you do?
As a Digital Sales Advisor in Ecommerce, you are in charge of creating new opportunities with new clients (medium businesses).
You are responsible for reaching new merchants launching themselves in the ecommerce adventure, helping them find the right solution fit, and accompanying them from project to live. You also proactively contact existing merchants to offer Worldline E-commerce services to them.
You work on the basis of set goals and performant tools to guide you through the hunting. You also take initiatives to develop a network that brings new opportunities.
- We’re sure you are flexible and client-oriented and love to get in touch with new people.
These things are also essential:
- Passion for communication (negotiating, networking and convincing are your middle name)
- You have a nose for commercial opportunities
- You can listen to the customer’s needs and identify opportunities from pain points
- Result driven team player
- Reaching and overreaching your targets are a game you like to play.
- You like to take initiatives
- Administration preciseness & follow-up of your sales activities in a CRM is a key ability
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field / first Sales experience is an asset
What’s in it for you?
Working at this people-oriented company is above all choosing an exciting job. On top
of that, we offer a large number of training hours and a career path open to career evolution.
You’ll also find a very good work-life balance and a very competitive package including :
an attractive salary, a monthly bonus, meal vouchers, company phone, laptop, etc.
Are you up for the challenge?
This job isn’t for everyone. We’re looking for a Digital Account Officer who can focus his energy on the targets, ensure results and effectively communicate to all stakeholders.
So, if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to apply!